I have concluded that you can't easily exercise more than you can eat.
I still believe weight lose is a simple formula of calories eaten
minus calories burned. Obviously, we burn a set number of calories
just being alive. To burn more calories, we must exercise.
1) I don't want to be a calorie counter.
2) I can spot better food choices. French fries vs. veggies. Donut
vs. bagel. Chicken vs. fatty steak. etc...
3) Bright colors are healthier.
4) Water is a good thing; all other drinks are less desirable.
Small changes are my only hope. Each month I will make three small changes.
1) Eat fruit or veggie snacks between meals.
2) Take the stairs. ( I used to do this, and I got lazy; I have
noticed fat people take the elevator up one floor.)
3) No more french fries.
I gained weight on my trip to Mexico.
I have continued to run three days a week.
I am still 228.
Hope is still hear.
Longs Peak 2008!